(Open for inspection advertised - Is an invite to call agent to make a time to view.)
A stylish homestead on a stunning 81 acres. approx.
Anyone who loves the natural environment and is looking for the perfect place to raise a family will truly be captivated by this magnificent property. Only four years old, this 3BR baltic pine weatherboard home features a modern kitchen with stunning redgum slab benchtop and sideboard, stainless steel fan-forced oven, induction cooktop, spacious open plan living/dining, Ultimate wood heater, split system heating & cooling and floorboards throughout. Each bedroom has floor-to-ceiling BIRs, ceiling fans and master with sparkling ensuite. The full verandah provides sheltered enjoyment year round as you take in the expansive sweeping views with Mt Misery as a backdrop.
The massive shed, previously used as stables, now houses a teenage retreat whilst plenty of room remains for vehicles and watercraft as well as a workshop or reconversion to stables. It also features a mezzanine area suitable for an office or project space. Two huge rainwater tanks ensure you’re never out of water while strategically placed gravity fed irrigation supports the gardens, small olive plantation and lower paddocks helping to keep the grass greener all year round.
With its own horse arena, motorbike and super cross track, there are so many activities for the whole family to enjoy. It is also only 15km to the beach and central to the neighbouring towns of Inverloch, Wonthaggi, Leongatha and Korumburra. Living harmoniously with nature comes easy in this natural Australian bush setting where kookaburras, koalas, wombats, wallabies and kangaroos coexist peacefully with the livestock grazing nearby. This really is a must see property.
• Fresh and light modern family home approx 6 years old
• Baltic pine weatherboard home with full verandah
• 81 acres of sweeping paddocks and natural bushland with
• Large main living/meals area with polished timber floors &
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & induction
• Stunning red gum slab kitchen benchtop and sideboard
• Split system heating/cooling & ultimate wood heater
• 3 generous bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling BIRs & ceiling fans
• Contemporary bathroom & ensuite with stainless steel fixtures
• Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Glass panel doors at external and internal entry points
• Rose garden, vegetable garden, small olive plantation &
• Huge rain water tanks collecting run-off from house and shed
• Massive shed with mezzanine workshop and teenage retreat
• Dressage arena, fenced paddocks with horse huts
• Chicken coop, bird aviary and various smaller sheds for
• Motorbike and supercross track
• Gravity-fed irrigation, two dams
• Paddocks ideal for own use or lease them out as agistment
• Excellent location central to Wonthaggi, Inverloch, Leongatha
• Only 15km to Inverloch beach