This fully renovated family home exudes modern style and comfort. From the warmth of the timber floors, to the deep charcoal render, pops of blue-green reflecting the gorgeous Port Phillip Bay which is so close you can glimpse it from your balcony. Best of all, you simply can’t beat the ease of this central location!
- Double storey with clever floorplan allowing dual living zones, with bed/bath/living on both levels or work at home potential
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes plus study or 4th bedroom
- Spacious kitchen with loads of bench & cupboard space, stainless steel dishwasher & wall oven
- Open plan dining area leading to family room with huge windows for plenty of light and tree top views
- Gas fired coonara creating a cosy ambience in winter whilst split system air conditioners keep you cool in summer
- Timber balcony with glass and steel balustrading for the best city lights & sunset views
- Second lounge room with secret storage in the bench seat and sliding door access to side & rear yard
- Gorgeous laundry combined with second bathroom
- Easy maintenance in the fully fenced backyard with decked entertaining area and vege garden
- Double carport and single garage with internal access, plus carspace or turning bay
All this is in the neatest of packages, conveniently located with easy access to Eastlink, Peninsula Link, beaches, buses & train station, John Paul College, Monash University, Chisholm Tafe, Frankston East Primary, Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre, parklands, Beach Street Shops, Cranbourne Road Powercentre and Karingal and Bayside Shopping Centres.
With the city, vineyards and penguins all within an hour drive, your dream Peninsula lifestyle is just a phone call away….
For an instant copy of the section 32, please text the code 48744 to 0428031728